Property & Casualty Insurance

Property and casualty insurance constitute some of the primary risk mitigation products offered by Steele Financial Services, LLC, and generally refers to insurance coverage on farms, businesses and personal lines.  Technically, property insurance protects a person or business with an interest in physical property against its loss or the loss of its income-producing abilities. Casualty insurance mainly protects a person or business against legal liability for losses caused by injury to other people or damage to the property of others.  Property and casualty insurance is separated into two major categories; commercial lines and personal lines.   We are also crop insurance specialists.  Here are some examples of each:

Commercial Lines

  • automobile
  • business owners (property and liability combined for smaller commercial customers)
  • crime and fidelity
  • employment-related practices liability
  • equipment breakdown (formerly boiler and machinery)
  • farm and ranch
  • general liability
  • inland marine (diverse commercial goods and properties)
  • management protection
  • package policies (property and liability combined)
  • property
  • umbrella
  • workers compensation

Crop Insurance

  • crop - hail insurance
  • multi-peril crop insurance
  • crop revenue insurance

Personal Lines

  • automobile
  • dwelling property
  • homeowners (property and liability combined)
  • inland marine (diverse personal goods)
  • personal liability (including personal umbrella)
  • umbrella
  • watercraft

Call us to schedule a consultation and better understand your risk areas and coverage options.

Check the background of this financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Check the background of this financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck